This baby is coming soon, very soon. I just know that I don't have very long now.
At my doctor appointment yesterday, I found out I was dilated to 3 1/2 cm. The week before I was 1 cm. She said the baby could come anytime or wait for a little bit longer, but that I would most likely have this baby before my due date on March 16th. I personally think our time is very short-- like days now. When I go to bed, I wonder if I will wake up in the middle of the night in labor. Exciting but also nerve-wracking.
Until recently I haven't been nervous at all about labor, since it was easy with Noah. But the closer it gets, I'm starting to wonder whether I'll be so lucky this time around. Lots of things could happen that would make labor longer or harder than it was with Noah. Hopefully I'll get lucky again. After all, I've got great genes for delivering babies. My mom and my grandmothers all had relatively easy deliveries. I guess we'll find out soon enough....
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm rootin for a March 13th baby!!! Yeah for March 13th babies. :) Good luck Maren. I hope everything goes smoothly. Love you guys!
I'm so jealous! I wish I were dilating. My last appointment I was only a one. I see my dr on Tuesday so we'll see what then. Good luck!
Good luck! Hope this one is as easy as Noah was for you. The anticipation at the end is always the worst part.
Can't wait to see baby #2. I am sure everything will go great. Good Luck!
That is so exciting. I'm not dilated at all, well at least if I am than the doctor hasn't told me so. I hope that all goes very smoothly for you. Keep us posted. Can't wait to see pictures of the new little guys. Love ya!
Best wishes for a smooth delivery. You'll do great Maren. What are your plans for Noah if you do go into labor in the middle of the night?? Just wondering! love, Danae
Post a Comment