I'm 35 weeks along now. Just 5 weeks (or less?) until we have another little boy!
I'm feeling rather big now. It's getting harder to get up and down off the floor, put on my socks, and the like. I often feel more tired, too. Heartburn is showing up more often (not bad, though) and I can still eat a decent-sized meal, but not a big one. Recently I've been feeling baby moving around A LOT more, and I think he's feeling pretty crunched. At my appointment last week, the doctor thought that he was laying sideways (not head up or head down), so I wonder if that makes him a little more scrunched? I'm hoping he will turn head down on his own, and soon! I've been feeling Braxton-Hicks contractions fairly often, which is something I never noticed with Noah until the VERY end-- like a couple days before he was born.
Yesterday Dallin, Noah and I went to the hospital for a prenatal tour. It reminded me of what labor was like and having a new tiny one-- something that we'll be experiencing sooner than we really realize. My labor was pretty easy, so I'm not too nervous about it, but the visual reminder of the hospital room last night made me just a little anxious. I hope things go as smoothly this time as they did with Noah.
Noah is excited about the baby. He sometimes says excitedly "Baby tumming!" (baby coming) and tells us that the baby's name is James. We've asked him several times if he likes that name, and so in his mind, that is the baby's name. We're not completely set on the name yet, but it is definitely at the top of our list.
Well, that's little update. We're getting excited for this baby!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Maren,
You look beautiful. You look so petite everywhere except of course your tummy. What I mean is you don't look like you have put weight on in any other places. I'm sure you feel differently, but you look great! I totally understand about it being hard to believe that we are really that close. That is so neat that Noah can say the name James. Andrew hasn't said any names as of yet. It sounds like Noah really understands and hopefully that will make the transistion easier for him. Good luck these last few weeks. :)
COngrats! These last few weeks always feel the longest. Hang in there! I'm happy for your little family.
Yay, you're almost there! Good luck these next few weeks, maybe he will decide to show up early to be nice to mom :)
Asher's middle name is James. That's a very good name Noah. I'm so excited for you and looking forward to the new addition to our family!!
Wow, it is almost time. That is so exciting. Noah is going to love having a brother. I wish you the best of luck & can't wait to see him.
Wow Maren! I cannot believe it's almost that time again! Next time I see you, Noah will have a little brother. I bet he's so excited! Good luck with everything. Love you!
You make the cutest pregant women. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and delivery. I am so excited for you. Congrats
It's getting closer!!! I'm so excited to meet your little boy. Other than James what are some names you're thinking? I know you've told me...but I forgot...
Post a Comment