Lately James has been saving up his dirty diapers for 5-6 days at a time, and then unleashing it all at once! Here's last Friday's explosion. Doesn't James looked pleased with himself?
LOL that is a ton! I can't imagine how much Weston would have. He goes like eight times a day and usually the diaper is completely full. James is so cute. I just love his adorable smile.
oh my goodness. how does such a little guy create such a big mess. I see things like this and I have to remind myself that I still want kids . . . it's all worth it.
That's a good one! Remind me to tell you later about Asher's and Tot's poopy diapers. They were the worst!!! Also, he's such a cutey, I can't wait to meet him!
Oh my heck, looks like fun! The ironic thing is that after that many days nothing makes you happier than to hear the sound of a blowout, huh? Who knew that would happen?
James is so cute, I just want to pinch him! I think he will get along fine with Olivia, she saves up her poop too! Why do they do that? Is he burping better? What a sweet family!
12 comments:
Wow! That's a doozy.
LOL that is a ton! I can't imagine how much Weston would have. He goes like eight times a day and usually the diaper is completely full. James is so cute. I just love his adorable smile.
oh my goodness. how does such a little guy create such a big mess. I see things like this and I have to remind myself that I still want kids . . . it's all worth it.
THAT is AMAZING! I laughed and laughed! He is a beautiful little boy! and so chubby! I am so excited to see him soon! What darling boys!
WOW! I can't even imagine washing those clothes. I think I'd just chuck em! He sure is cute though.
That's a good one! Remind me to tell you later about Asher's and Tot's poopy diapers. They were the worst!!! Also, he's such a cutey, I can't wait to meet him!
Oh my heck, looks like fun! The ironic thing is that after that many days nothing makes you happier than to hear the sound of a blowout, huh? Who knew that would happen?
James is so cute, I just want to pinch him! I think he will get along fine with Olivia, she saves up her poop too! Why do they do that? Is he burping better? What a sweet family!
oh i don't miss those blowouts!
Wow! Now that is an explosion!
Maren I'm hoping your going to update your blog soon. :) Just leaving you a friendly note.
Holy Cow! That really is impressive although very disgusting as well. Good work little James.
Post a Comment