A-Attached or Single?- Married for five years on Friday
B-Best Friend?- Dallin, of course!
C-Cake or Pie?- Pie. I love all kinds, but especially home-made lemon meringue and apple pie. If not homemade, Marie Callenders is definitely yummy, especially Razzleberry.
D-Day of Choice?- Monday. I like having a week ahead of me to think about everything I can do.
E-Essential Item?- Computer. What would I do without it, and without the Internet? Too bad Noah doesn't let me use it much when he's awake.
F- Favorite color? green: blue-greens and minty-greens
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- bears
H-Hometown?- (does that mean where I was raised?) Moses Lake, WA
I-Favorite Indulgence?- eating a yummy dessert while watching The Cosby Show with Dallin
J-January or July?- July
K-Kids? - My sweet Noah- 19 months
L-Life isn't complete without?- My family
M-Marriage Date?- May 16, 2003
N-Number of brothers and sisters?- 1 sister, 3 brothers, and a bunch of great brother and sister-in-laws
O-Oranges or Apples?- Apples. Oranges are good, but they're usually such a mess.
P-Phobia and Fears?- Brown spiders (the clear or light ones are okay)
Q-Quote?- I don't know-- I guess I have to figure this one out later
R-Reason to smile?- When Noah gives me a hug and says "Ahhhh"
S-Season of choice?- Spring
T-Tag ten people?- Ten is a lot. I'll tag Christine, Eliza, Harmony, and Melissa--that's a double tag for you now
U-Unknown fact about me?- I've never been stung by a bee.
V-Vegetable?- fresh, cooked green beans
W-Worst habit?- spending too much time looking at my email and other blogs
What happened to X?
Y-Your favorite food?- Salmon
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Leo
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maren now I will do this, but you still need to do your top ten pictures. Love ya,
Eliza
Post a Comment