Monday, December 10, 2007
Trash Digger
Noah has a lot of fun with trash. He likes to pick through the trash can in my bedroom, pulling out papers, dryer sheets, and other little bits of junk, like used floss. He also enjoys the bathroom trash, but the bathroom is generally off limits and the door kept shut. This is because he loves to do a host of other things in there, like unrolling yards of toilet paper, flushing the toilet, and pulling everything out from under the sink.
Anyway, Noah has recently decided that the kitchen trash is also very interesting. He pulls out everything he can reach from the top of the trash and throws it on the floor. Sometimes he puts it back in the trash. And sometimes he adds other things to the trash, too. The other day I was wondering what had happened to the hand towel, and where do you think I found it? Buried in the trash. It was nothing major to lose, but what else might (or has?) Noah put in there? And there's not much I can do because the lid is easy to remove, and Noah is plenty tall. I think maybe I need to get a new trashcan. Any suggestions from you experienced moms out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment